Leak Allowance

Leak Allowance forms

If you receive a large water bill from the water corp due to your retic leaking water

TLC are allowed to complete the form for you once the repairs have been completed so you can claim some of the payment back

These forms are only allowed to be completed by licence plumbers and wgip members

TLC are members of the wgip